ACRORIP V10.2 Software. RIP Software you can count on. Fully Licensed.
Version 10.1 software (recently upgraded from Version 10 in Feb 2021) comes with a DTGRIP ™ | DTFRIP ™ USB security dongle that works with many popular Epson based DTG Printers, DTF Printers and also UV Printers.
Fully licensed and powered by ACRORIP 10.1. This is the latest and best ACRORIP / PARTNERRIP option on the market.
This software is very easy to use and offers a simple interface (the same familiar interface that AcroRip V9 had, but loaded with more features, and fully licensed). Compatible with most Epson-based DTG printers, DTF Printers and UV Printers.
One pass white and color, no need for two passes for dark t-shirt/products. Advanced features for printing on Dark tshirts and garments.
Works only with Windows 7 / 8 / 10.
ACRO V10.1 software features:
- Easy and bug-free installation (V9 is more complicated and buggy to install)
- Custom channel settings (on V9, the channels are fixed, however with V10 you can change channels on demand and based on your custom requirements)
- Updated Drivers
- If a COLOR ( CMYK) Nozzle is clogged, the CUSTOM CHANNEL Setup feature allows CHANNEL SUBSTITUTION. For example, if yellow is clogged, use a WHITE CHANNEL and use YELLOW INK in that CHANNEL and Close off the original Yellow channel. Simpler example is change the white cartridge for a yellow one, in the working channel, and make that setting in the setup menu. This feature is useful in DTG and DTF systems to allow the use of the head, even with clogged channel(s). Basically allows you to continue to use a clogged head, since you have 2 or 4 white in channels as substitutionary.
- WAVE FUNCTION: This is for UV printers that have Epson Printheads, to alleviate a banding issue. Allows for "wider spray".
- Proprietary RIP BOOST ™ setting to increase the print speed of the popular Epson L1800 printer by 40%
Compatible with the following printers:
- Epson Stylus Photo 1390/1400, R2000, R3000
- Epson EcoTank L800/L805, L1800
- Epson SureColor P400, P600, P800
- Epson Stylus Pro 3880,3885,4880, 4890
- More models coming soon, contact us if you have a specific model request that is not listed above
- ICC profiles have been added for Epson L1800, 1390 (for DTFPRO inks) and P600 (for DTFPRO and QUANTUM inks)
• NEWLY EXPANDED DRIVERS / PRINTER COMPATIBILITY - as of APRIL 2021:
V10.2 now supports Epson R1900, R2400, R2880, Epson Stylus PRO 3800, 4800, 7800, 7880, 7890, Epson SureColor P6000
• (for printers that utilize both Matte Black/Photo Black, only the Matte Black channel can be used)
• Set Wave, Check Paper Size as default=0
• Added "Paper Cut" function in the "Print" dialog box (works with 4800/4880/4900/P5000/7800/7880)